Oh, I hate getting up in the morning.
It's an awful thing to do.
If I get up before I'm awake,
I can't even tie my shoe.
1. I'm so tired. I can't get up.
I just don't feel like it.
I didn't sleep well at all last night.
I'm in a bad mood and ready to fight. Chorus:
2. My alarm clock wakes me up.
How do you shut it off?
I turn over and go back to sleep
And I start dreaming of Little Bo Peep. Chorus:
3. Then my mom comes and wakes me up.
My little brother jumps on my bed.
I fall on the floor, hit my head on the door.
No use trying to sleep anymore. Chorus:
4. So I go downstairs and head for the couch.
I try to watch tv.
Then my sister comes in and turns the channel
Without even asking me. Chorus:
5. I head for the kitchen to grab a bite.
I can tell this day is not going right.
Tripped over a book, I haven't even read.
I knew all along I should of stayed in bed. Chorus: